Please Read This Post

Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Iodo
Thangailhir

Re: Please Read This Post

Post by Iodo »

Eric C wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:11 pm I started a new novel by accident. :lol: I'm only five chapters into it and it needs refinement, but I may be enticed to post a bit of it
that sounds really cool :P
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
Cimrandir
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Cimrandir »

Eric C wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:11 pmI started a new novel by accident. :lol: I'm only five chapters into it and it needs refinement, but I may be enticed to post a bit of it
Allow me to add my voice to the throng calling for you to post! That sounds super cool!
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

Congrats, Eric! Well-earned.
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Eofor
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Eofor »

Eric C wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:34 am Now with a degree in writing, maybe I can turn in some readable stuff on the Bard's stage. :lol:
It's never stopped me from turning in my chaff! :lol: I'm off to read your post there now.
For seven days without eating or sleeping the new king sat, until he stood and cried "This cannot be borne!"!
Eric C
Thangailhir

Post by Eric C »

Eofor wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:33 am
Eric C wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:34 am Now with a degree in writing, maybe I can turn in some readable stuff on the Bard's stage. :lol:
It's never stopped me from turning in my chaff! :lol: I'm off to read your post there now.
:lol: :lol: We only get better through practice.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.