MERF Random Adventure Pictures

Whether new to the forum, or completely new to the community, herein you will find the best information to-date to help you get started on the right foot with that dangerous business of going out your door.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Erfaron
Wayfarer

Re: MERF Random Adventure Pictures

Post by Erfaron »

Jack wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:05 pm Erfaron, for a moment I was anticipating for lunch to be the afore pictured pigs lol
Lmao no no, I would have probably put a warning up if that was the case, plus honestly I’m not a huge fan of hunting younger animals of it isn’t a survival necessity.
"There are no safe paths in this part of the world. Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild now, and in for all sorts of fun wherever you go." -Gandalf, Chapter 7, The Hobbit
Desert Loon
Wanderer

Post by Desert Loon »

Cute piggies! They look too mellow to be javelinas, am I right? And that bread looks like bannock/pan de campo. I'm guessing southeast US?

A cherry wood bow sounds lovely!
Glory be to God for dappled things
And áll trádes, their gear and tackle and trim. (Hopkins)
Erfaron
Wayfarer

Post by Erfaron »

Desert Loon wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:43 am Cute piggies! They look too mellow to be javelinas, am I right? And that bread looks like bannock/pan de campo. I'm guessing southeast US?

A cherry wood bow sounds lovely!
Ya those are just juvenile wild hogs, and ya more bannock bread, it’s actually a gluten free pancake mix with just water and salt, comes out sweet and delicious
"There are no safe paths in this part of the world. Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild now, and in for all sorts of fun wherever you go." -Gandalf, Chapter 7, The Hobbit