Moderator: Eric C
- Ãªphal ki-*raznahÃª
- Posts: 2791
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 am
- Location: in the Angle; New England
I'm looking for someone who can do a piece from caribou or moose bone, about 3" x .75", probably fairly simple.
Artistically, I love the styles I see at cedarloreforge.com and bonecarverpm.deviantart.com - but neither are presently taking commissions from what I can tell.
(Though I've asked Mr. DelaGardelle from Cedarlore if it's a small enough project that he can squeeze me in - here's hoping!)
If that fails - anyone know a guy?
- Urush bithÃ® 'nKi ya-nam bawÃ¢b
- Posts: 4413
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm
- Location: Eriador; Central Indiana