Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.
Moderators: caedmon, Greg
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 am
Happy Happy Birthday Manv!
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain
- Urush bithÃ® 'nKi ya-nam bawÃ¢b
- Posts: 4386
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm
- Location: Eriador; Central Indiana
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
- Ãªphal ki-*raznahÃª
- Posts: 2712
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 am
- Location: in the Angle; New England
Happy birthday Ranger Manv!
Persona: Aerlinneth, DÃºnedain of Amon Lendel c. TA 3010.
- Posts: 739
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 pm
- Location: Great Falls Montana
Happy birthday Ranger!
- Amrod Rhandir
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:40 am
Wishing the happiest of birthdays to you Manv
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
- Posts: 1737
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:58 pm
- Location: North west england UK
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:11 pm
- Posts: 2382
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:11 am
- Location: Littleton, CO
Thanks folks! It’s been an… interesting week, heh. Here and alive for one more year though!